Choose a new beginning.
Elegant. Vibrant. The perfect place to call home. Learn more about why Atlanta’s most discerning seniors love calling Corso Atlanta home.
Preserving Family Roles
At Corso, quality care matters most to us so that you can focus on what matters most to you. Our customized care enhances communication and care experience, giving you peace of mind and freedom to spend time the way you want.
Quality care matters most to us so that you can focus on what matters most to you. Our customized care enhances communication and care experience, giving you peace of mind and freedom to spend time the way you want.
Peace of Mind
Maintenance-free and built for you, Corso provides the sophisticated style you want without all of the upkeep. With no buy-ins, you have the freedom to choose the home that best serves you. At Corso, we earn our residents’ trust every day because it is their choice to call Corso home.
Maintenance-free and built for you, Corso provides the sophisticated style you want without all of the upkeep. Our rental model requires us to earn our residents’ trust every day because it is their choice to call Corso home.
- Unique mix of residential offerings including city homes, independent living, assisted living, and memory care
- No buy-ins, keeping you in control
- On-site nurses and physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Flexible, no-move care model
- Tech-enabled care enhancing communication and care experience
- Daily enrichment programming for residents with early stages of Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss
- Well-equipped Corso care staff for personalized care
- Specialized memory care programming
- Chef-led dining incorporating locally grown, farm-to-table ingredients
- Thoughtfully designed amenities to foster community and connection
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing a senior living community can feel overwhelming. Here are a few questions and answers to some of the common concerns we hear as we meet with families.
Explore frequently asked questions and helpful information for how seniors and families can plan ahead.
Corso is licensed as an Assisted Living Community and offers independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- Independent living is for seniors that still live independently but want to be in a senior community with access to dining, activities, transportation, housekeeping, maintenance free homes and assistance if ever needed.
- Assisted living is a great option for seniors that want to maintain an independent lifestyle, but may need some help with daily activities such as medication management, assistance with bathing, grooming and/or dressing, meal preparation, housekeeping, transportation, and activities.
- Memory care is a specialized, secure unit for seniors with dementia including Alzheimer’s disease. Memory care offers a structured program with routines in place to create a safe, stress-free environment for seniors with varying degrees of memory loss.
- Nursing homes or skilled facilities are for seniors with serious medical needs. Residents typically have more complex health issues that require care from medical professionals as well as continuous monitoring. At Corso, our staff does not provide skilled nursing services; however, these services can be provided at Corso by hospice and home health.
With no buy-ins, we have to earn our residents’ trust every day. Our leasing model keeps you in control and gives you the freedom to choose the home that best serves you. Key advantages include a simple rate structure, peace of mind, privacy and control over your finances, and flexibility without compromising luxury. If you decide Corso is not for you, there is no need to worry about reselling your unit. Our hassle-free move-out process requires 30 days notice with no additional financial obligations at the end of the 30 days.
Corso offers city homes, independent living, assisted living, and memory care. City homes offer one and two bedrooms with full kitchens, washer/dryer units, and some have a garage as well. Independent residences offer one and two bedrooms with full kitchens and many include a washer and dryer. Assisted living has studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom floor plans. Two bedrooms come with full kitchens while one bedrooms and studios come with kitchenettes which include full size refrigerators and a microwave.
Corso residences are not furnished so that you may bring your own belongings, and decorate according to your personal style and comfort.
In addition to customizable residential services, residents of Corso Atlanta enjoy many complimentary club services including: valet; scheduled transportation and black car service; 24/7 security; package delivery ; private dining in multiple dining venues (reservation required); fitness classes; towel service at pool and fitness center; weekend poolside beverage and snack service (seasonal); coffee and juice bars; and hosted social events and scheduled outings.
Our nurses conduct wellness assessments to determine the appropriate level of care and services. If care needs elevate to a Level 1 or higher, your same residence can add on Assisted Living Services and the identified level of care.
We continually assess our residents and if there is a change of condition, we are here to help. Our Wellness and Resident Care Directors will work with you to complete an individualized care plan that is updated as your needs change. Residents at Corso can always add and change the services they need at any time. In most cases, we can provide the level of care needed in your current residence. but residents may also move from one neighborhood to another.
We have established strategic partnerships with well-known health care providers that can deliver skilled care if you need it. Most needs requiring skilled nursing can be met by home health and hospice and are covered by Medicare Part A. In most cases, residents can receive these services in their same residence at Corso Atlanta. Schedule a time to talk with our senior living consultants for questions about your unique needs.
Certified nursing assistants and certified medication aides are available in the community 24 hours a day. Based on your individual care plan, they can provide assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, laundry, housekeeping, meals, medication management, transportation, and reminders.
Residences are equipped with an emergency alert response system and you can use a wearable pendant to alert staff if you need assistance. For medical emergencies, staff will assist you until emergency services arrive.
Corso allows pets as long as the resident can take care of their pet. Pets must have required vaccinations and are subject to the community’s pet policy.